Linda's picture is of a rusted postbox ~ I wouldn't have realised it was rusty if Linda hadn't mentioned it!
I couldn't figure out how to get my camera to take 'black and white', so I photo-edited this week. My chosen picture is of a tree in my garden.
There are two other pictures that didn't make the grade this week, but I still liked them.
The water droplets on the leaves don't show up very well with the smaller picture, but looked really pretty.
And this one I liked for it's simplicity.
That's it for this week. Thanks for a great theme this week, Linda-Maree, and thank you for visiting our blogs!


Howdy Partner - I am so chuffed that you enjoyed the theme this week...I like all the no colour pictures this week, but my fav is yoru last one - simplistic and something special about it...Lots of love
ReplyDeleteI think that's a GREAT theme! I think we'll have to do that one too. You both did an excellent job capturing your theme. See you next week!
ReplyDelete