So here I am, 5 months down the line, with going to gym 4-6 times a week on average, and watching what I eat....and I'm only 5kgs down! 'Fed up' is just not strong enough to describe how I'm feeling.....my knees are killing me. Honestly, I have to put gel on them when I come home from gym so that I can manage the stairs in the evening!
And I haven't lost any weight in about 6 weeks......yes, yes, muscle weighs more than fat......BUT......I am still the same clothing size, albeit now loose on me where as it was tight before......but still, really, why does it have to be so hard?!!!
(Yes, I will be doing Bodypump again tomorrow morning, making it 4 classes this week!)
Give yourself a break. 5kg is very very good...and I am sure that you body feels toned already. Hang in there...you will get to your goal.
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, 5kgs is 11 POUNDS!!! That's rather excellent ;-)
ReplyDelete