I miss my mom.
She's been gone 5 months now, and I still feel so lost without her......strange because when she was around I never told her my problems because I didn't want to upset her or have her worry about me. But the tears still flow and my heart still aches so badly, literally aches, when I think of her. I just feel so alone now.
And someone she knew I would struggle.....she said she was worried about me when she was gone.
While I wouldn't wish her back here on this earth with me, in all the terrible pain she was in, I do wish she was still here. As difficult as it was to visit her towards the end and know in my heart that my time with her was running out, I wish I still had those times.
I just miss her so much.
And I know time will heal and it will get better, but right now it's still pretty awful. It's true, time moves on and people forget......but your world is still standing still. Mine still is.
There is so much going on right now.....we're still struggling to sell our house. Trying to get Trev's business up and running on absolutely no money.....I won't even mention my work and the current pressures and demands there.....so much needs my attention, and I'm struggling. Really I am.

Oh my dear friend, I am always happy to see a post from you. Praying that God will surround you with His love and comfort.
ReplyDeleteHi my friend - thinking of you always xx
ReplyDelete