I can't remember who's topic this was....and I was a bit stumped as to what to do with it....but then I had my walk and the whole 'I'm afraid to walk on my own' week.....and by the end of it, I knew what to take a picture of.... so this is me, with a picture of my hubby's hands on the touch pad of our laptop.
I love Trev's hands, they are strong and yet gentle, tough and yet soft....he has lovely soft skin.
And I feel safe when I'm with him.
This was the other picture for Touch :
Next up was Claire, with a lovely picture of baby Mia :
What a fun photo shoot that must have been!
And, last but not least, Pam, with a touch tank from her local aquarium :
What a clever idea - I wish we had some here.
That's it for Touch...next is Spooky.....



No comments:
Post a Comment