Saturday, 20 October 2012

TUM - the big catch up

I've been holding off doing TUM posts because Claire's been a bit hectic....so it's just Pam and I for the moment.

Claire, I hope things settle down soon, and, to Linda-Maree, I hope you find your mojo (and camera) again soon!

First up was Comfort, with a lovely picture from Pam. You're right, Pam, nothing says 'comfort' quite like a cat!


My 'comfort' picture was of Jessi, in her favourite spot, on my lap.


I also had a cute Purrloin picture :
 
 

Our next topic was Light. I had such great ideas for this topic, but struggled because most of the pics looked so boring. Pam, however, had another excellent picture. Awesome, Pam, love the way mother-nature helped!


I was indoors this week - eventually settling for a picture of one of my candles :


Next up was Photo Blupses, which proved to be a very hard topic for me as I had so many to choose from! Pam's picture was lovely - like the question mark!

 
I struggle mostly with shaky hands and being out of focus when taking pictures, so this was my selection for the week.
 
 
I remember a while back I got quite stressy with myself about the number of 'wasted' pictures I took, thinking it made me a bad photographer. Claire, I don't know if you realise how much better you made me feel to tell me that was 'normal'!
 
For the final catch up TUM, the topic was Leaves, but I'm going to do a seperate post because Pam's beautiful picture deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment