Saturday, 6 October 2012

Blog Your Heart - Postscript

I always do this....think of all the things I wanted to say, but forgot to......

The slide-scanning has also left me feeling quite homesick.....there are some absolutely breath-taking photos of African wildlife.





 
 
On the work front....it has been a really crazy, busy, year, but I have felt stronger, and better able to cope with everything. I did however request a new person for my department, which was approved, and following two rounds of interviews, the successful candidate will begin later this month / early November. I'm a bit nervous (in case I have made the wrong choice of person), but excited at the same time....will keep you posted.

Trev and I also had thoughts of his folks going and visiting Trev's brother for Christmas, but the idea didn't seem to be taken too seriously, so we may still decide for the three of us to go instead. If not to SA, then somewhere else.....just for a change.

That's it from me.....have a lovely week. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can understand that scanning these photos must be so poignant and giving you a yearning for SA. Hope you are going to be able to visit.

    ReplyDelete