First up, Linda-Maree, with a picture of the moon.
I like the way it's peeping out from behind the trees.
Next up, Claire, with a very pretty picture.
Last up is me, with a picture of one of my paperweights.
It's not very often I see my name, as it's quite unusual. This paperweight, however, was sold with my name attached to it (literally!). It was amongst a collection of others with differing names on, but it's the first time I have ever seen one 'for me' so to speak.
It's a short post from me, today.....long week ahead.....travelled over to Germany today for a three day meeting. It's funny, as much as what I love the peace and quiet of my hotel room, so too do I miss the noise and rushing around I normally have every evening......
I'll finish off with a picture of my beloved doggie.
Hope you all have a lovely week....




Your doggy is too sweet. Love the different takes on the "orb" challenge.
ReplyDelete