As I've mentioned before, I LOVE Spring.....here are some recent pictures.
I took this last picture last year when we were trimming our hedge....what an unexpected surprise.
Friends of ours gave Maxine a small box of Easter eggs on Friday......I wondered what had happened to them because it's not like Maxine to eat much chocolate.....we found them in the back garden yesterday!
Happy Easter!







I just adore the pic of your "unexpected surprise" ... I just want to say peek a boo, lovely pic, and enjoy spring, our evenings are getting cooler, the pretty coloured leaves is the only consolation for the dropping temps.
ReplyDeleteHope you all had a wodnerful easter :-)
I love that the Easter eggs found their way to the back garden - Cute - Although we had bought eggs, we were not going to do the "HIDE" this year, but when Kayla-Fern got up, she was looking in the garden....so we ended up hiding some in her bedroom - She has been rationed to one a day and we have hidden the stash away...Lots of love
ReplyDeleteYour spring photos as awesome Mariette.
ReplyDelete