Thursday, 6 January 2011

Week 17 - Bottles

I have no idea what possesses me when I choose some of the TUT topics! So I struggled this week in that I couldn't capture my ideas on camera. Both Linda-Maree and I landed up chosing perfume bottles.

Here is Linda's, of a Jadore bottle. I like the way the hearts from the cloth are reflected within the lid.

My picture is of what I would normally consider one of my 'uglier' perfume bottles, Boss Femme, because it is quite heavy and chunky, and yet it worked better than any of the other bottles I took pictures of.

I have just remembered a visit to a Venetian Glass Factory a few years ago, so I've included a photo below, which I think serves to remind just what hard work goes into the art of shaping glass.

Being annoyed with the quality of my other pictures this week, however, I hastily deleted any other options, so I'm afraid it will be a very short and sweet post from me this week!

Have a good week, and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. You chose a extremely difficult subject to photograph and you both did very well.

    Wishing you a wonderful 2011 with many beautiful photos taken.

    xx

    ReplyDelete