I love Linda's picture because not only did she overcome her initial nervousness about the theme, but she gave it her all and (I think) enjoyed the theme in the end.
Here is Linda-Maree's 'shadow' picture, of the shadow from a candle holder:
My picture landed up being very different to what I initially thought it would be, and was one of the last ones I took:
The picture is taken from the top of a small glass ball, which has a picture of a fairy lasored into it. This rests on a base which has 3 LED lights, which alternate colours, making for great fun while snapping away! I was quite taken aback by the effect because I didn't expect it.
These are others of the same item:
As you can tell, I had loads of fun!
What I liked this week, was that as different as our pictures were, Linda-Maree and I both learned the necessity of switching off the flash option on our cameras in certain circumstances!







It is wonderful how these challenges are stretching us all into doing things with our cameras that we would not normally. Well done on the challeng this week.
ReplyDelete