Thursday, 21 October 2010

Week 10 - Hands

I'll apologise now for the rushed post this week.....it landed up being a hectic day, and the evening is turning out to be even worse....so before it becomes Friday......

Linda-Maree chose the theme this week. I was initially filled with apprehension, but thought I'd give it my best. As it turns out, we went to a model train show over the weekend, and I was quite taken by a really beautiful display. The attention to detail was quite remarkable, and I was even more appreciative knowing it was 'hand-made'.


Linda's picture was of a handshake between Mike and Bradley - what I liked was Linda-Maree reminding me what it represented - honesty and integrity. Very true.

And, finally, two pictures I took of Maxine over the weekend......
Maxine's been doing the 'binoculars' thing since she was little....always makes me smile!

Till next week then....

2 comments:

  1. Hello Partner - Isn't it funny how this week, although our photos were very different, we had rushed, late posts...Love the pics of Maxine - Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different intgerpretations on this challenge...well done.

    ReplyDelete