Sunday, 3 March 2013

TUM - Clock

Next up was Clock.

First up, Claire. 


Love your picture, Claire.

Next up, Pam:


And then me, with a picture of my watch's smashed face.


Maxine is forever picking up things, and then putting then down roughly or accidentally breaking them - she is just so heavy handed. My watch was her latest accidental victim.....I know it wasn't intentional, but I had asked her to put it down before it drops and breaks, she hadn't listened...and it dropped and this was the result. 

Anyway, Trev asked me if I wanted something different as a replacement, which I didn't, and he managed to find the exact model online, so I'm happy again. I don't have much in the way of expensive or fancy possessions, but I do hold some of them very close to my heart - this being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment