First up for this topic we have Linda-Maree, with a clever picture of a screwdriver on her poorly washing machine....hope it's sorted now!
Next up is Claire :
And, finally, me.
When I sent through the picture I assumed the other ladies would recognize the Tamiya paint tin....not giving a thought that it's me who knows the brand so well because of Trevor and his hobbies. Tamiya is a well known hobby paint brand, and Trev's preferred brand generally speaking. We have TONS of it at home!
My additional picture for the week was also inspired by Trev's hobbies......this is his latest baby.....he has a particular soft spot for Harvards! This particular plane has since been stripped and he is in the process of painstakingly rebuilding it with scale detail. I love watching him when he builds...he has so much patience and attention to detail.
That's it from me for today......thanks for visiting.




I so enjoy seeing the interpretations of the word each week ... awesome. My fave this week is Claire's photo ... just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHang in there sweetie and don't apologise for being quiet ... I too go very quiet when there is lots going on in the nogging.
Hugs and hope your the rest of your week is fabulous :-)