Wednesday, 16 January 2013

TUM - Grey

This was our second topic for the year, and, again, I had great ideas that just didn't look like anything.

First up, though is Claire.  




Next up is Linda-Maree, who I am thrilled is back with us again!



Then there was Pam, with a picture that is well suited to our temperature here in the UK this week!


And, finally, me. I wasn't altogether happy with this picture....despite the others liking it.


It's of the details of a dragon on a saucer, a very pretty, ornate tea cup and saucer set I bought for my mom some years back.

I suppose I could have used the following picture, taken a couple of week's ago, of my new Epson printer.


The print quality is absolutely suberb, and I am looking forward to being able to print more of my photos properly, instead of with a plain inkjet on copier paper.

January has been absolutely crazy so far. 
My mum hasn't been doing very well, and there was a point last Thursday evening I didn't think I would have her for much longer. Then she got a bit better, and then she got taken to hospital on Monday morning with a suspected stroke (false alarm). So, I'm hoping she settles a bit now.....far too much excitement for one month!

Weekend before last was much nicer though, with a partial TUM get-together on the Sunday as Linda-Maree flew back home. It was lovely for me to meet Claire, finally, as well as her family.


(Left to right) Me, Linda-Maree, and Claire

That's it from me......back up to date.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the pictures you gals did and how awesome that you got to visit with each other.

    Hope the year is awesome for you! One day at a time ...

    ReplyDelete