Hi. My name's Mariette - very new to trying to take decent pictures, and even more so doing blogs!
My friend Linda asked me to join her in doing Team Up Thursdays. Our friendship goes back many years, and many many miles. My husband Trevor and I moved to the UK 10 years ago. I have to admit I was suprised how much I missed all things familiar - I'm not one who has many friends, but rather just a few that I hold very dear to my heart.
The last ten years have brought us Maxine, who just turned 9, who was a very steep learning curve for me personally. I am hugely proud of her, because she has overcome so much and yet she is always so energetic and happy.
The thing that bugs me the most is the feeling of never having enough time, never mind trying to make a little time for myself.
So, thank you Linda, for getting me to do this, because I really enjoying making the time!!!
M
Welcome to TUT. I love your green tree...looks so lush!
ReplyDelete